The Western NSW Primary Health Network’s (WNSW PHN) Whistleblower Hotline
The WNSW PHN Whistleblower Hotline is an independent service run by Stopline that gives you the opportunity to report misconduct and other serious workplace issues – anonymously if you wish. The WNSW PHN Whistleblower Hotline is an independent service that you can contact to report suspected:
- Policy breaches
- Unethical or corrupt behavior or
- Serious workplace safety hazards that pose imminent danger.
Current employees with a workplace grievance are advised to refer to WHAL’s Employee Grievance and Complaints Procedure for how they can resolve their workplace grievance. Workplace grievances can include:
- an interpersonal conflict with another employee;
- a decision about employment, transfer, or promotion;
- a decision about the terms and conditions of employment;
- a decision to suspend or terminate employment or otherwise take disciplinary action.
The service includes:
- Dedicated hotline number, website, app, fax, mail and email address for employees, contractors and other stakeholders to report suspected incidents of improper conduct.
- Expert forensic investigators taking the calls and analysing disclosures.
- Timely reporting of incidents to dedicated representatives within WNSW PHN.
Stopline has been at the forefront of disclosure management services for over a decade and has partnered with some of Australia’s most iconic companies to assist them in demonstrating their commitment to supporting staff, contractors and other stakeholders with demonstrable best practice corporate governance initiatives.